Surviving the cold can be done without sacrificing presentable outfits by stocking your wardrobe with some of the following coats and jackets to keep you warm and stylish during the cold weather.
- Hoodies. They now come in different options and can be easily worn to keep you toasty during chilly weather. Opt for a personalised hoodies printing service to give your piece a statement print and make it stand out.
- Denim jacket. This timeless piece of clothing fits dresses and shirts alike; pick a sturdy denim jacket in your preferred wash colour and cut. Some of the choices are long sleeved, light-washed and cropped.
- Leather jacket. A leather jacket gives an edgy but casual look to an outfit. While black is a common choice, you can choose one in white, brown, red and others to match the colour palette of your wardrobe.
- Cashmere sweater. They are chic and can be layered with shirts and polos to give style and extra warmth during the winter season. Cashmere sweaters can also be worn alone when the weather still hasn’t turned too cold.
- Bomber jacket. The plethora of choices bomber jackets have to offer ensures that anyone can find something that fits them. Some are lightweight and wearable for everyday use. You can dress it up for a night out or dress down during casual dates.
- Trench coats. A trench coat is a classic piece in a woman’s wardrobe. It gives warmth while acting as an accent piece to the current outfit, and the waterproofed trench coat provides protection during the rainy season. Try looking for a brown trench coat which looks elegant paired with any colour.
- Quilted jacket. They are worn during the transition of the season to winter, and when leather and denim jackets don’t serve enough warmth. There are different patterns, colours, and styles available to suit any person’s preference.
- Faux fur jacket. The thick but soft texture of a faux fur jacket is the embodiment of a blanket which converts to a statement clothing piece. A popular choice of shade is the millennial pink that gives enough colour without being too loud.
- Overcoat. It is draped over the shoulders, partnered with jeans and shirt or worn with a dress. The overcoat can be styled in many ways, keeping you stylish and warm. They are the thicker counterpart of trench coats and used when the weather is colder.
- Puffy jacket and vest. A puffy jacket will get you through heavy winters and monsoons due to its waterproofed material. A puffy vest adds a layer that won’t hinder movement since it eliminates the bulky sleeves and straining length regular puffy jackets have.
- Evening coat. Choose a flattering cut and colour suitable for casual and formal clothing to ease partnering the evening coat with your wardrobe. A black blazer is a recommended piece because of its solid dark hue which compliments all colours.
Pick some from the list or get them all to have interchangeable coats and jackets for the coming winter.